<A>Install the Wireguard® packages
1. Connect your device to the OpenWrt router and type the IP-address of the admin panel in the address line of the browser. The default IP-address of the router is 192.168.1.1.
2. Go to the System > Software.
3. Press Update Lists and wait for a moment. Scroll down the page and press Dismiss.
4. In filter write: wireguard, then install the marked PKGS.
<B>Create the WireGuard® interface
1. Go to the Network tab > Interfaces > Add New Interface.
2. Set it’s custom name, for example WideVPN and choose the Wireguard® protocol. Press Create Interface.
3. Select General Settings and paste the details of the manual configuration settings you’ve generated from your account
4.Go to the Peers tab and add Peer then add details generated from your account :
5. Select the Firewall Settings tab. For Create / Assign firewall-zone, select WAN and press Save.
6. Press Save & Apply.
That's it. Now you have a VPN connection running through the WireGuard® VPN protocol.